Monday, April 15, 2013

Pagan Says What?

Hello, and if you're reading this - THANK YOU and WELCOME!
At this point, I suppose I should get the introductions out of the way!
My name is Willow, I'm a mother of 2 (1 boy, 1 girl), am happily spoken for, and have been practicing paganism since 2005.
My hopes in starting this blog is to connect with other like minded people, to teach, to learn, and to share. I intend to touch upon a wide range of topics whether it be my random babblings about my personal journey, the latest news of the pagan community,  DIY and crafts of different sorts, important news of the more mundane sort, divination, etc. etc.
I've really felt the desire pressed upon me lately to start a blog such as this - so here and I am, and please bear with me as I, for lack of a better term, come into my own as a blogger. I really look forward to this experience, to meeting and talking with new people, and the sharing and exchanging of ideas!
Some of the posts you can expect to see in the future are:
-How Do You Handle These Situation? (Strangers and your faith)

-There's a Difference Between Your 'Right Way' and Misinformation

-The Road to "Butt Out!" is Paved with Good Intentions: Their Hell is a Scary Place (even if you don't believe in it)

Again, I look forward to meeting all of you! If you have any questions or suggestions for topics please feel free to contact me at pagansayswhat@gmail.com 

Brightest Blessings,
Willow


No comments:

Post a Comment